Thank you for your interest in joining the Knights of Columbus of the Fr. Francis Koch Council
Joining the Fr. Francis Koch Council of the Knights of Columbus can change your life. As a Knight, you have the opportunity to strengthen St. Joseph Parish, give back to the West Milford community, grow in your faith and gain exclusive access to our portfolio of top-rated insurance products to financially protect your family.
Joining the Knights of Columbus of the Fr. Francis Koch Council does not mean that you need to sacrifice quality time with your family. By volunteering an hour here or an hour there – with your family – can make an enormous difference in your life and in the lives of others. The Council conducts many programs that support the parish and community.
Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to men 18 years of age or older who are practical (that is, practicing) Catholics in union with the Holy See. This means that an applicant or member accepts the teaching authority of the Catholic Church on matters of faith and morals, aspires to live in accord with the precepts of the Catholic Church, and is in good standing in the Catholic Church.
STEPS TO BECOMING A KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS
- Complete the form below, after which a Knight in the Council will contact you
- Have a conversation with him about the Knights of Columbus
- Browse this Website for more information on the Council as a whole
- Complete a Membership Document – the Knight who contacts you will be able to give you one
- Attend the next initiation ceremony